Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Buttoon Caricature Party

daughter of hostess


the hostess


my partner in crime


the DJ


balloon twister


face painting


pool house and bar


spiders over the pool


our tent


pumpkin carving and coloring

spiders


walkway more spiders

entrance to the backyard and portable john
this portable john was so elaborate inside really cool!


and entrance to the driveway

I had a Button Caricature Party last night and it was a big hit! This was a private party, a costume party. I got lots of pics of the decorations but not any of the button caricatures. This was the best halloween party I have ever been too! The hostess went all out with decorations and festivities she really puts on a great halloween bash!

I only got pics when we first arrived later we were too busy for me to take more pics there were lots of other activities going on, a costume contest, tarot card reader, more clowns, food, hot cider...WOW it was really a fun time!

No comments: